Home acne treatments

« ...When I used to work as a sales associate for a lousy phone company I was always embarrassed to give out a sales pitch because of my horrible skin. It was everything that bad skin was. My skin was too oily. When I would try to prevent it from becoming to oily it then became to dry and my skin started to peal and then creating even more pimples and blemishes. I could not even get at least one sale in one day or two days. I was frustrated with my skin and I felt like ripping it off. Until i found the best acne treatment for men....
...When I downloaded it and read through it, I was a bit disappointed. You see, it tells you to go on a 3 day apple fast. This entails eating nothing but apples for 3 days, and drinking lots of water. The theory on why it's supposed to work is because by doing the fast you clean out the colon of toxins. These are supposedly the same toxins that cause acne. So by not having those toxins anymore you lose the acne......»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...In an internet study of 3000 Proactiv users; the system was given 3 stars out of 5. The most common reasons are listed below:...»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: dreaming about an acne in someone's face, photo different types of acne, acne on back pregnancy